Mark Kent – Director & Bstar NZ Training Manager
Mark is one of the On Target Business Services Directors and manages all the training needs of Bstar’s New Zealand Value Improvement Business Advisers (viba). He works very closely with the advisers assisting them in their success and ensuring there is high standard of professionalism and consistency in the viba network’s delivery of value improvement services. Mark also works directly with New Zealand business owners, when they are located where there isn’t an accredited value improvement business adviser and if they need any of the other services On Target Business provides.
Arriving in New Zealand 10 years ago from Wales, Mark has gained valuable knowledge and experience of New Zealand Industries in various Sales and Management roles. Mark has set up and run successful businesses here in NZ including a Commercial Cleaning Company and a Marketing Distribution company of which he is still a Director of. One of Mark’s passions is motivating staff to be part of future growth within a company. His favourite programme is the Staff Value Programme which he sees as filling a HUGE gap in New Zealand.
Previous experience includes:
- Owner/Director Commercial Cleaning Company
- Owner/Director Marketing Distribution Company
- Operational Manager for an IT Publishing Company
- Sales & Marketing Manager for a Property Management Company
- Sales and Account Management from the UK working for Trebor Bassett, a subsidiary company of Cadbury Schweppes in the FMCG industry.
- Director in a Finance company in the UK.
Contact Details for Mark
Tel: +64 9 427 6506
Mobile: 021 2773088
Nikki Kent – Director
Having learnt from some top coaches herself, (including Anthony Robbins), Nikki’s passion is to bring businesses in New Zealand to a new level. There is a rising need for business advice that goes far beyond the financial performance and reporting of a business. Nikki has a passion and really enjoys partnering with business owners, decreasing risk, improving both the value and the all important ‘work/life’ balance.
It takes a very special type of person to follow the viba process which puts the business owner first, always providing a complementary assessment which may find that the business owner needs to see another industry professional first as part of their value improvement (e.g. banker, lawyer, insurance broker, marketing consultant etc.) Each business owner who undergoes one of the complementary viba assessments comes out with a much clearer idea of the risks and successful areas of their business, even if they choose not to take on a value improvement service/program.
Bstar’s viba brand and process is so important we are extremely picky with who is able to join the viba network. This way business owners and industry professionals can be confident of the level of service a Bstar Value Improvement Business Adviser provides consistently.
Nikki’s previous experience includes:
• Coach to Accounting practices assisting the implementation of Business Advisory Services
• Sales and Marketing consultant to both accountants and businesses
• Regional Account Manager MYOB Accountants Division
• Regional Sales Manager APN Infomedia
• Project Manager for client sales seminars contracting to businesses and accountants
• Marketing & positioning consultant 3 years
• Business Partner to 2020 Asia Pacific
• Sales coaching from Anthony Robbins, Stephen Saunders & the late Roger McGill
Contact Details for Nikki
Tel: +64 9 427 6506
Mobile: 021 667799